October 27, 2014
People, Infrastructure, IT and Business PartnershipsClick to listen
- The benefits of drawing from IT experience across different verticals and industries to deliver game-changing solutions to a new sector.
- Eric’s innovation in applying the “customer perspective” to the traditionally internally focused organization of IT, as well as how it has led him to become a more externally-focused and sensitive CIO.
- • The comprehensive approach Eric took when developing Chico’s innovative FAS Digital Retail Theater to seamlessly blur the line between the “bricks and clicks.”
- The imperative of “relentless transparency” with the customer when capturing information at the point of sale, both to build trust and communicate enhanced value to the customer experience in a way that sustains the relationship between consumer and brand.
- The ability of the Tech Tables to leverage technology in a way that elicits a natural and memorable social interaction with customers while significantly decreasing inventory carrying costs for Chico’s.
- Eye on the Trends: The blurring of lines between the augmented reality digital experience and its spillover into everyday reality, the idea of real life interaction with technology as a continuum that now extends to each moment of the customer lifestyle and the ability of a brand to tap into that connectedness.
October 13, 2014Read more
September 29, 2014Read more
September 22, 2014Read more
September 15, 2014Read more
September 1, 2014Read more
August 25, 2014Read more
August 11, 2014Read more
July 28, 2014Read more
July 14, 2014Read more
June 30, 2014Read more
- View all