April 22, 2013: Brian Flynn, Executive Vice President and Global Chief Information Officer of Crawford & Company
- Brian’s top IT initiatives over the next year to improve the organization’s agility
- The importance of strong communication to drive cultural change
- Breaking down the conceptual and artificial lines between IT and “the business”
- How Crawford IT is leading innovation programs across the organization
- The importance of post-project analysis and measuring the ROI of all initiatives
- Eye on Trends: empowering mobility in all aspects of business, going paperless, yielding insights from analytics, enhancing processes through social media analytics, preparing for globalization, the evolution of culture change and embracing new ways of working, as well as the marriage of mapping out organizational business processes to drive innovation
Brian Flynn’s Biography
Brian is the Executive Vice President and Global Chief Information Officer of Crawford & Company. With over $1 billion in revenues, Crawford is the world’s largest claims and third party administration solutions provider to insurance companies and self-insured entities. Brian is a member of the executive strategic planning team, and is responsible for technology and innovation strategy for the company.
Prior to his time at Crawford & Company, Brian spent time as the Global Senior Vice President of Technology at BCD Travel, the world’s third largest travel management company. He also spent time in the IT department at BellSouth and was a consultant at Ernst & Young.
Among Brian’s accolades are a Premier 100 award from ComputerWorld in 2008, and his team and he have been ranked in the Information Week500 list from 2009 – 2012.
Brian has a bachelor of science in business administration with concentrations in information technology, finance, and economics from Appalachian State University.