In this interview, Jean Hill, the Chief Technology Officer of First New York Securities, discusses World Class IT principle one, People, and principle four, IT-Business Partnerships with Metis Strategy. Some of the topics discussed include:
- Jean’s role at First New York Securities and her unusual path to become CTO
- Jean’s business background and how it keeps her focused on the business value of technology
- The necessity of educating users on how to take advantage of technology solutions
- The process by which Jean transformed the IT organization
- Eye on the Trends: Cloud computing and how enterprises will need to find a way to integrate all of the different cloud solutions they have.