In this interview, Martha Heller, Author of The CIO Paradox: Battling the Contradictions of IT Leadership, discusses World Class IT principle one, People, and principle four, IT-Business Partnerships with Metis Strategy. Some of the topics discussed include:
- How the role of the CIO has evolved over the years
- The genesis of Martha’s book The CIO Paradox
- The characteristics of successful contemporary CIOs
- How CIOs will need to focus on developing and obtaining individuals with both business and technical expertise for their teams
- Eye on the Trends: The need to meet consumer technology demands and the increased focus on data analytics.