II. Acknowledgement and Consent
III. Private Information
The only individualized information that Metis Strategy© will obtain about you through our web site is information that you voluntarily supply. We will only use that information to fulfill the purpose for which it was supplied to us.
IV. Information Tracked or Collected
Information that may be tracked and collected when you use the Metis Strategy© web site may include the following:
- Your IP address
- Information about your internet browser
- The number and type of links you click when visiting this web site
- The geographic location and jurisdiction from which you access this web site
- The identity of your ISP
- The web page(s) you linked from when accessing this site
- The pages you viewed on this site
In exceptional cases, Metis Strategy© may ask web site visitors to provide personal information such as names, company name, email addresses, phone numbers, etc. In case this type of information is requested, it will be used for the sole purpose for which it is collected (e.g., the download of a document or other file) and to communicate with the site visitor in connection with that purpose. We will not share any of this information with any third party.
VI. Non-Disclosure of Personal Information
Metis Strategy© will not share or otherwise disclose personal or personalized information with any third party without the user’s explicit permission, except to the extent to which it may be obligated to do so in cases such as
- To protect the company from any claims of liability
- To respond to legal processes or procedures
- To provide U.S. or other legal authorities with information if requested by subpoena, legal order, or any equivalent legal request made by authorities of any applicable jurisdiction
- To respond to inquiries by bona-fide rights owners in connection with allegations of infringement of copyright or other proprietary rights
- To comply with binding laws and regulations
- To execute a corporate transformation such as merger, acquisition, or liquidation
VII. Links To and From Other Web Sites
Metis Strategy© does not regularly review other web sites that may link to this web site and therefore does not endorse or bear any responsibility for the nature, content, and appropriateness of these web pages.
VIII. Protection of Children
Metis Strategy© understands and supports the efforts to protect children’s privacy on the internet. The Metis Strategy© web site is not designed for the use of children and does not in any way target or solicit the use by individuals of age 18 or younger.
IX. Changes to this Policy
X. Contacting Us
Metis Strategy© will make all reasonable efforts to address your comments in a timely fashion and to promptly resolve any problems.
XI. Terms and Conditions for the Use of Metis Strategy©‘s Web Site