A large global hospitality company recognized that, while building a new customer relationship management strategy and improving its customer experience offerings, it needed to bolster the tools provided to associates who provided that experience to customers. The company hired Metis Strategy to provide strategic counsel on innovative and emerging mobile technology solutions that will improve employee experience—and thus provide better experiences for their customers.
To help identify potential improvements to the company’s approach, Metis Strategy took the following actions:
• Through stakeholder & executive interviews, identified five key objectives based on internal & external strategic drivers.
• Utilized the STAR methodology to cascade key objectives down to, goals, tactics and measures.
• Mapped objectives to the customer experience journey, creating related user stories for company associates.
Once Metis Strategy identified the objectives and mapped the relevant journeys, the team provided the hospitality company with a comprehensive strategic framework, aligning their overall corporate objectives to current and future efforts. Metis Strategy provided a prioritized list of strategically aligned solutions addressing:
• Operational efficiency
• Guest expectations
• Employee/associate satisfaction
• A changing strategic landscape