Among other topics, Antoine discusses the following issues with Metis Strategy:
- The state of the artificial intelligence industry and his work over the past fifteen years
- How Sentient Technologies has applied there work to the retail and online shopping industry
- How the technology maps out the process of interaction to create a better user experience
- The large amount of capital currently held by Sentient Technologies and his plans for those funds
- The war for talent in Silicon Valley
- The balance between innovation and safety within the artificial intelligence industry
- How he thinks about artificial intelligence in his daily life
- The strategic planning process, and what he sees coming in the next five to ten years
- Why he chose to pursue his career in the United States as opposed to Europe
Antoine Blondeau’s Biography
Antoine Blondeau is the co-founder and Chief Executive Officer of Sentient Technologies, the highest funded artificial intelligence start-up in the world.
Antoine has worked at a number of technology companies, including Nortel, Salesforce.com, and Good Technology. He also previously served as the CEO of Dejima, the company involved with the DARPA project that later evolved into Apple’s personal assistant, Siri.
Antoine received his MBA from the Paris Graduate School of Management.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download