477: Yum! Brands Chief Digital and Technology Officer Clay Johnson discusses:
- An overview of Yum! Brands ecosystem
- Clay’s four key priorities around redefining the customer, team member, and employee experience
- How COVID has accelerated the company’s digital journey
- How the company delivers an excellent customer experience
- How the company has implemented customer feedback to deliver contactless payments
- The innovation lab at Yum! Brands
- Clay’s view on the future of the mobile workforce post-pandemic
- Clay’s take on the evolution of the CIO role
- How switching from a project to a product mindset can accelerate product development and delivery
- How agile thinking applies to operations
Among a variety of other topics.
This episode is sponsored by Zoho.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
"A lot of people ask, "How do you define a product or how do you break it down?" The best way to do it is you look at the customer journey. You look at the customer journey, how they shop, how they come in and say, they want to order a pizza."