Among other topics, Cynthia discusses the following issues with Metis Strategy:
- Her organization, Netapp, the significant transformation it is undergoing, and IT’s role in that transformation
- How her organization uses its own products and the advantages of being a CIO in an organization that serves IT departments
- The way that she and her team engages with Netapp’s customer base
- IT’s role in innovation at Netapp
- The methods used to track and retain excellent IT talent
- Her career path and areas of commonality between IT departments in different industries
- The strengths of younger employees of the organization and the talent they bring to the organization
- Eye on the Trends: Cloud infrastructure, the Digitization of Business
Cynthia Stoddard’s Biography
Cynthia is a Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer at Netapp, a $6 billion computer storage and data management company. As CIO, Cynthia is in charge of the company’s overall infrastructure as well as providing a long term technology vision in support of the company’s goals and strategies.
Prior to joining Netapp, Cynthia was the group vice president of Information Technology at Safeway. She also held the CIO position for NOL group, a global transportation and shipping company.
Cynthia received her Bachelor of Science degree in accounting from Western New England University, and her MBA from Marylhurst University.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | | More