Among other topics, Diana discusses the following issues with Metis Strategy:
- How prior experience as a Workday customer has helped her transition into her role as the CIO
- Her thoughts on the evolving responsibilities of today’s CIO
- Tying enterprise architecture and microservices to empower business partners and stakeholders
- How technology advancement has driven collaboration among Workday’s C-suite executives
- IT’s role in prospecting emerging technologies to create competitive advantage for the organization
- A glimpse into the priorities and strategic plans of the team she leads at Workday
- Eye on the Trends:Big Data, Analytics, Virtual Personal Assistants
Diana McKenzie’s Biography
Diana McKenzie is the Chief Information Officer at Workday, a one billion dollar provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. In that role, she is responsible for the mobilization of the technology that fuels the growth of the digital leader, and for being engaged at the forefront of the customer experience.
Prior to joining Workday, Diana worked at Amgen. She also held several leadership positions at Eli Lily.
Diana received a bachelor’s degree from Purdue University in Computer Information Systems.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | | More