495: ADP Corporate Vice President and Chief Product and Technology Officer Don Weinstein
- ADP’s history as one of the earliest cloud companies
- Why the company has shifted from embracing the private cloud to the public cloud.
- The innovation labs the company has created
- How the larger ADP organization draws new practices from the innovation labs
- Why one of the hardest challenges that any organization has is not identifying new ideas that have promise, but cancelling the ones that do not show value.
- How a partial reopening of offices could negatively impact productivity and agile methodologies
- Some of ADP’s efforts around diversity and inclusion
- How artificial intelligence algorithms can actually reinforce historical bias
Among a variety of other topics.
This episode is sponsored by Zoho.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Spotify | | More