481: Marstercard President of Operations & Technology Ed McLaughlin discusses
- How Ed balances innovation with risk mitigation
- How security can be used as a strategic weapon
- Ed’s thoughts on the current pandemic, including how it will result in a permanent shift in certain behaviors
- Why bold pronouncements about the future of work can’t be made just yet.
- Ed’s view on blockchain
- Mastercard’s lab group, whose job is to investigate new technologies
Among a variety of other topics.
This episode is sponsored by Zoho.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Spotify | | More