481: Marstercard President of Operations & Technology Ed McLaughlin discusses
- How Ed balances innovation with risk mitigation
- How security can be used as a strategic weapon
- Ed’s thoughts on the current pandemic, including how it will result in a permanent shift in certain behaviors
- Why bold pronouncements about the future of work can’t be made just yet.
- Ed’s view on blockchain
- Mastercard’s lab group, whose job is to investigate new technologies
Among a variety of other topics.
This episode is sponsored by Zoho.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
"If you truly want to be agile, the strongest signal back into your decision making has to be the feedback loop from the operation of the thing you have already put out."