486: Emmet B. Keeffe III, Operating Partner at Insight Partners and founder of Insight IGNITE, discusses:
- The three parts of Insight’s investment thesis
- An overview of the company’s digital acceleration program, Insight IGNITE
- The challenges of communication between IT and the rest of the business
- How Insight Partners can save IT leaders many trips to Silicon Valley by finding tech globally
- How the COVID-19 pandemic has accelerated many of the areas the company has invested in
- The four types of boards that exist based on the size and maturity of those companies and the assistance each needs from its directors
- The increased importance on creativity for humans with more AI and automation
- Emmet’s take on IoT, the cloud, automation, 5G, and RPA
Among a variety of other topics.
This episode is sponsored by Zoho.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | | More