476: Unqork CEO Gary Hoberman discusses:
- An overview of no code
- Why Gary left the CIO rank
- Why the metrics that gauge success or lack thereof for IT departments are flawed
- How companies need to reward their technologists based on the value they achieve, rather than being on time and on budget
- Why Gary believes that you can always improve a big company,
- Advice Gary has for others looking to leave large companies and start their own
- Some of the groundbreaking things Unqork has done with large enterprises
Among a variety of other topics.
This episode is sponsored by Zoho.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | | More
"We should eliminate the entire word "developer". Developer should never be a title in a single company in the world because "developer" is someone that is hired to write code. Engineers are required and hired to write and build solutions."