479: Ocean Spray Cranberries Chief Digital and Technology Officer, Jamie Head, discusses:
- Jamie’s purview as Chief Digital and Technology Officer
- Ocean Spray’s five-year plan to transform from a cranberry business to a health and wellness business
- The company’s innovation plan, the digital hub his team is building
- The company’s relationship with the farmers who grow the cranberries
- How the company approaches external partnerships
- Jamie’s interest in the health and wellness space
Among a variety of other topics.
This episode is sponsored by Zoho.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
"The plan on the business side is to double the innovation in half the time. How to get more innovation out the door beyond just cranberries and drive the portfolio diversification, get it out to the market quicker, micro markets testing, learn, see what sticks, and then grow."