484: Lenovo CISO Jason Ruger discusses:
- How Jason has navigated working with three variations of the same company
- How Lenovo operates as a global firm
- The pandemic’s impact on the company
- How the fact that Lenovo has a major manufacturing operation in Wuhan, China led to early warnings as to the issues that arose related to COVID-19
- How the pandemic has led to a 3x increase in cyber attacks and the methods Jason and his team have undertaken to counteract them
- Jason’s CIO and CISO responsibilities and how he segments his thoughts processes related to each
Among a variety of other topics.
This episode is sponsored by Zoho.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | | More