In this interview, we discuss
- The main similarities and differences between an influenza virus and coronavirus
- How COVID-19 impacts older individuals while the 1918 virus largely impacted younger individuals
- How the United States and many European countries seeked to cover up the 1918 virus
- How contracting the 1918 virus clouded Woodrow Wilson’s judgement at the Treaty of Versailles
- The critical importance of honesty and transparency of leadership in the face of this crisis
- The failures of the federal government in its response to COVID-19
Among a variety of other topics.
This episode is sponsored by Zoho.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | | More