480: Former Cisco CEO John Chambers discusses:
- John’s experience with previous financial crises
- The playbook he is running with his 18 startups through the current pandemic.
- Why John went into venture capital after his time at Cisco
- Why John is partnering with 18 startups, rather than just one
- How the current crisis has impacted John’s investment theses.
- The playbook John ran when making acquisitions at Cisco
- The successes and failures he has experienced with digital transformations
- The impact COVID is going to have long-term including how
- COVID has and will continue to accelerate the shift to digital
- Why the top ten companies in each industry will be shuffled, and
- Why we won’t have an environment where everyone works from home
Among a variety of other topics.
This episode was recorded live at the 2020 Metis Strategy Digital Symposium.
This episode is sponsored by Zoho.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Spotify | | More