490: Fannie Mae Kimberly Johnson COO discusses
- How the COVID-19 pandemic has brought out more empathy in people
- Her take on the renewed focus on social injustice in our society
- The role technology can play to help foster change
- How the concept of anti-racism is gaining traction
- The importance of having a diverse slate of mentors and mentees
- Some of the groups Kimberly admires, including ITSMF, INROADS, and Year Up
Among a variety of other topics.
This episode is sponsored by Zoho.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | | More
"I'd say that having a lot of time to reflect has brought out a little bit more empathy in people, and I'm really grateful and just hopeful that we have a real opportunity to embrace a change that could be sustained, and we can hopefully see some lasting evolution in the way that we treat each other."