Among other topics, Linda discusses the following issues with Metis Strategy:
- The preparation process to begin her role as Chief Information Officer of Proctor & Gamble
- Her diverse set of experiences within the company and how she thinks about her experiences for the future leaders of Proctor & Gamble
- Her former role as Chief Diversity Officer, and some of the paths that she has seen work well to ensure promote diversity within IT
- Some of her strategic plans that are current imperatives
- The increasing important of security and how she balances security with innovative activities within the organization
- Her involvement on multiple boards including Cincinnati Insurance Company and several non-profit boards
- How she spent her first 100 days as CIO
- Eye on the Trends: The Internet of Things, Mobile Technology
Linda Clement-Holmes’ Biography
Linda Clement-Holmes is the Chief Information Officer of Proctor & Gamble, the $76 billion consumer packaged goods company. Linda began her career with Proctor & Gamble 32 years ago, starting as a systems analyst, before undertaking roles including the first ever Chief Diversity Officer, Senior Vice President of Global Business Services, and Global Information & Decision Solutions Officer.
Beyond Proctor & Gamble, Linda is involved with multiple boards, including as a member of the Board of Directors of Cincinnati Financial Corp.
Linda received her Bachelor of Science Degree in Industrial Management and Computer Science from Purdue University.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | | More