Among other topics, Marcy discusses the following issues with Metis Strategy:
- Her experience transitioning into the role of CIO of Ford
- Strategic priorities for the past several years
- How she has modified her strategic plans to encompass technology simplification
- Innovation, and IT’s role in shaping the driver experience
- The One Ford strategic business plan of the organization
- Women in Technology and how she encourages other women to join the ranks of technology
- The talent factory within Ford, and how its many alumni, including multiple Fortune 500 CIOs have been so successful
- Her favorite vehicles, and the future of driverless technology in automobiles
- How IT is able, as customers of the company, to provide feedback about its products
Marcy Klevorn’s Biography
Marcy Klevorn is the Chief Information Officer at Ford Motor Company. Marcy has been with Ford for more than 32 years, and rose to the CIO post in January of 2015. In that role, Marcy oversees IT services for Ford’s global operations. Marcy started at the organization in telecommunications.
Prior to her ascension to the CIO post, she previously held roles as the director of the office of the CIO, and was also CIO of Ford’s European operation.
Marcy earned her bachelor’s degree from the University of Michigan – Stephen M. Ross School of Business.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download