475: Commonwealth Bank of Australia CIO Pascal Boillat discusses:
- Pascal’s 6-pillared IT strategy
- Advantages Pascal gains having technology and operations disciplines under his purview
- Some of the innovation efforts Commonwealth Bank is undergoing.
- Why working remotely due to COVID-19 was even more of a transition for Australians than other parts of the world
- The tech landscape in Australia
- How the company works with other FinTechs
- Pascal’s take on quantum computing, AI, and the cloud
Among a variety of other topics.
This episode is sponsored by Zoho.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | | More
"We actually see that the employees are actually asking us to, "Can we have that level of flexibility going forward?" They're realizing the benefit, not just for the company, but also for themselves. Cutting down commuting times, working around the home schedule, the fact you actually may increase even productivity, and so on."