508: MIT CISR Executive Director Peter Weill discusses
- The two roles of a technology leader: To manage technology and to help differentiate their enterprises.
- Some of the education programs CISR has for management teams to increase digital savviness
- Some of the long-term implications the pandemic will have on the world
- The results and implications from several of the machine learning based studies done by CISR that show that less than half of CIOs or CTOs and less than a quarter of boards are digitally savvy
- The importance of having at least three digital savvy directors on a board
- The three major aspects of a board
- The value of having CIOs on boards
Among a variety of other topics.
This episode is sponsored by Zoho and Sykes
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | | More