487: Ryder senior vice president and chief information officer Rajeev Ravindran discusses
- An overview of Ryder and Rajeev’s purview as CIO
- The IT function’s four strategic goals
- The company’s approach to eliminating technical debt
- The COVID-19 pandemic, including:
- Why Ryder was prepared for it
- How the company has created a sense of community throughout it
- Rajeev’s take on a variety of rising trends, such as AI modeling, robotics, and autonomous vehicles
Among a variety of other topics.
This episode is sponsored by Zoho.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | | More
"While focus is shifting to digital transformation, business value, and speed of marketing, the role of the CIO has shifted over the last couple of years in my opinion. It is critical to understand the business and customers' needs to support future growth, and ensure that we are prepared as an organization to quickly deliver, but also to disrupt."