533: GAP chief information officer and head of strategy Sally Gilligan discusses
- The modernization journey Gap’s technology team has been on
- How Sally leverages her strategy, finance, and supply chain backgrounds in her role
- The interplay between the company’s enterprise, digital, and data strategies
- Several aspects of the COVID-19 pandemic, such as how it forced agile and innovative thinking, how it accelerated several trends that were on the roadmap, some of the transformations the company made that helped prepare it for the pandemic, and some of the indelible marks of the pandemic that Sally believes will remain once we return to a new normal.
- The benefits of having a diversity of talent in technology
- The state of the union of women in technology
- The importance of having a pipeline and role models for under-represented groups in technology
Among a variety of other topics.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | | More