499: PayPal SVP & CTO Sri Shivananda discusses
- His purview as CTO and the three main priorities in the role
- Aspects of the COVID-19 pandemic, such as
- PayPal’s response
- How the company has seen significant growth throughout it
- How it has resulted in an acceleration of digital payments
- Sri’s experience serving on the board of a public company
- Why Sri believes payments as a known activity will begin to disappear
Among a variety of other topics.
This episode is sponsored by Zoho and Sykes
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | | More
"Choices that you made in the past may no longer be relevant. You need to continuously innovate and modernize tech and while doing so, build for certain things that we think of as nonfunctional requirements."