In this interview, we discuss
- COVID’s impact on enterprise
- How COVID has impacted the amount of Slack users positively and negatively
- The potential challenges a hybrid model of working will present.
- How people are more attracted to new features versus core improvement to the existing features
- The main difference between Slack and Microsoft Teams and how they can be used together
- How the demand for synchronous communication can be disruptive to people’s time management and their ability to focus
Among a variety of other topics.
This episode is sponsored by Zoho.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Spotify | | More