In this interview, Woven CEO Tim Campos discusses:
- The genesis story of Woven
- The most successful go to market model for productivity software
- Why Woven decided not to directly compete with Apple, Microsoft, and Google
- How Tim has built his team at Woven
- How the CIO role prepared Tim for the CEO role
- Three elements that are needed to start a company successfully
- How Tim has managed during this time of crisis
- Tim’s experience on boards
Among a variety of other topics.
This episode is sponsored by Zoho.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
“The other side of the CIO role, which is directly relevant here, is that CIOs are business leaders, much more than VPs of engineering or CTOs. The CIO's job is to translate a business objective into a technology strategy, whether that is making your company more efficient, helping to lead the digital transformation of that organization, minimizing risk, or optimize supply chain."