Among other topics, Timothy discusses the following issues with Metis Strategy:
- A review of Gloria Jeans and his role as Chief Operating Officer
- Strategic priorities and his roadmap for the next several years
- His international career, and how he has adjusted to a role within Russia
- Retail within Russia and how he has found the technical capabilities of Gloria Jeans, and Russia, from a broader perspective
- Sources of innovation and how they have changed in the retail space across his career
- How his time as CIO has prepared him to be the COO
- Advice on how to follow this same path as a CIO at another company
- How he handles internal versus external security capabilities
- Eye on the Trends: Human Technology Interfaces, Virtual Reality, the Internet of Things, Machine Learning, Cloud Computing, the Digitization of Enterprise, Customer Centricity, Security
Timothy Kasbe’s Biography
Timothy Kasbe is the Chief Operating Officer of Gloria Jeans, a Russian apparel manufacturer that operates more than 600 stores in Russia and the Ukraine, and is one of the fastest growing retailers in the world. As Chief Operating Officer, Timothy leads the supply chain, information technology, and strategy of the organization.
Prior to joining Gloria Jeans, Timothy held several CIO posts at other organizations including Intrexon, Sears Holdings Corporation, and Reliance Industries.
Timothy received his Bachelor of Technology degree from the Indian Institute of Engineering, his Bachelor of Theology degree from Moore Theological College in Australia, and his M.B.A from Duke University.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | | More