- Metis Strategy is a management and strategy consulting firm focused on the intersection of business, technology, and innovation. We are trusted advisors to Fortune Global 500 companies, helping them meet their most critical business objectives. We are an entrepreneurial and fast-growing firm headquartered in the Washington, D.C. area with a presence in the San Francisco Bay Area and Dallas, Texas.
- In addition to consulting activities, Metis Strategy also has an expanding media, research, and events footprint that serves as the foundation upon which we build a vibrant community of technology leaders and demonstrate thought leadership to prospective clients.
- We are looking for a part-time intern for summer 2021 to join our small but ambitious media team.
Role & Responsibilities
- As an intern on Metis Strategy’s Research, Media, and Executive Networks team, you will play a key support role across media activities such as assisting with podcast and video production, social media and marketing, graphic design, research and writing, event coordination, book promotion, and more.
Qualifications and Skills
- Metis Strategy is looking for a diverse blend of skills and talents in intern candidates. These include intellectual abilities and curiosity, strong research and writing skills, business and technology acumen, strong analytical skills, resourcefulness and creativity, strong oral and written communication skills, high motivation, entrepreneurial and innovative problem-solving skills, professional integrity, exceptional interpersonal skills, and the ability to work in an energetic and fast-paced team environment.
- Candidates should be comfortable using spreadsheet and presentation applications such as Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with social media marketing, WordPress, graphic design, and/or email newsletters is a plus.