The 2019 Metis Strategy Summit is in the books. At this year’s event, a distinguished group of global technology leaders, executive recruiters, venture capital investors, and others met in Dallas to share their perspectives on the key strategic and technological trends shaping business today.
Among this year’s speakers and agenda items:
- Former Mexican President Vicente Fox shared his thoughts on the intersection of technology and geopolitics
- Andi Karaboutis (National Grid) and Diane Schwarz (Hunt Consolidated) discussed strategies to drive digital change
- Ed McLaughlin (Mastercard) and Neal Sample (former Express Scripts) debated the pros and cons of blockchain in the enterprise
- Seemantini Godbole (Lowe’s) and Angela Yochem (Novant Health) talked about how to leverage business capabilities for success
- Jeff Pashalides (Sequoia) and Pawan Verma (Foot Locker) provided insight into upcoming trends in artificial intelligence and how companies can achieve analytics success at scale
Special thanks to Xerox, Numerify, and CloudGenix for their generous support for the 2019 Metis Strategy Summit.
\To learn more or discuss potential partnership opportunities, please contact email@example.com.