Among other topics, Jeff discusses the following issues with Metis Strategy:
- The symbiotic relationship between practitioners, the venture community, and the founding community
- Sequoia’s CIO activities and events
- Jeff’s insights into the importance of security, artificial intelligence, and the public cloud to CIOs
- How Sequoia helps clients cut through the noise to see what is real
- Strategies for the successful development and implementation of new technology
- Two things enterprise technology can learn from consumer technology
- Eye on the trends: cloud security, focus on talent
Jeff Pashalides is the Head of Corporate at Sequoia Capital, a global venture capital firm. Jeff joined Sequoia in 2014 to establish, build, and lead Sequoia’s corporate practice. His team works closely with founders, investors, and C-level executives on a broad range of strategic projects.
Before joining Sequoia, Jeff led finance and corporate development at TrueCar and led Blackstone’s software as a service advisory practice.
Jeff has a computer science degree from Brown University.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | | More