488: Ted Colbert is an EVP at Boeing and the President & CEO of Boeing Global Services. Previously, Ted was Boeing’s CIO and SVP, IT & Analytics. In this episode, Ted discusses:
- His experience as a Black C-suite executive at a Fortune 100 company
- His career path and the importance of mentorship
- Addressing racial bias in the workplace
- The importance of empathy
- Creating equal opportunities for career development
- How Boeing is bringing in new talent by investing in historically Black colleges and universities and high school programs around the country
Among a variety of other topics.
This episode is sponsored by Zoho.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Spotify | | More