502: Diversified Search CEO Dale Jones discusses
- Dale’s work as the CEO of Diversified Search
- How COVID has accelerated changes around transformation and innovation
- His thoughts on how the pandemic has underscored racial disparities in the United States
- The importance of listening before taking a stand against racial injustice
- How diverse teams add value to companies in terms of thinking and processing
Among a variety of other topics.
This episode is sponsored by Zoho and Sykes
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Spotify | | More
Before you take a stand, you need to first sit down and listen. Listen to what the issues are that people are communicating and hear the stories of those who feel victimized or feel they've been left out of the equation.