509: Domino’s Pizza SVP & Chief Innovation Officer Dennis Maloney
- Domino’s remarkable transformation over the past decade focused on product, technology, and customer experience.
- The advantages the company gained by insourcing talent that was once outsourced
- Why Domino’s considers itself an e-commerce company that sells pizza rather than a pizza company that sells online.
- The steps Domino’s has taken to create a memorable customer experience both in-store and online
- How recent innovations positioned Domino’s to quickly become a consumer safety leader during the pandemic
- Why the company is filling in potholes in every state in the US
- How Domino’s is preparing for autonomous delivery
- The consumer preference changes that are here to stay post-pandemic
Among a variety of other topics.
This episode is sponsored by Zoho and Sykes
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | | More