492: Fiserv SVP & CIO Keith Fulton and Subway CIO Mike Macrie discuss
- Both company’s reactions to the COVID-19 pandemic, including how Fiserv’s digital agenda was impacted by COVID
- How the pandemic forced Fiserv to react at a speed significantly faster than before
- How Subway franchises innovated and solved problems to keep their businesses sustainable throughout
- Why Subway is looking to react to the current marketplace rather than try to predict it
- The permanent changes that will result from COVID-19, such as the digital transformation we are seeing in the office
Among a variety of other topics.
This episode was recorded live at the 2020 Metis Strategy Digital Symposium.
This episode is sponsored by Zoho.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Spotify | | More