493: MGM Resorts International President of Commercial & Growth Atif Rafiq discusses
- Atif’s purview in his role
- MGM’s expansion into digital services
- Viva La Office, an offering the company has developed to encourage people to work and live from Las Vegas during the pandemic.
- The company’s response to COVID-19, including the digital and contactless experiences the company has swiftly put in
- How the customer conveniences created by COVID are sticky and will remain long term
- The company’s Seven-Point Safety Plan aimed to keep customers and employees safe during the pandemic
- How COVID has resulted in far more agility inside companies
- CONBODY, a digital fitness started by a formerly incarcerated person with formerly incarcerated instructors
Among a variety of other topics.
This episode is sponsored by Zoho.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | | More