482: Index Ventures Partner Shardul Shah discusses
- Shardul’s thoughts on how COVID-19 has accelerated a tech-enabled shift to an employee-focused culture rather than customer-focused culture
- How a younger workforce deals with unprecedented economic shock
- How investment decisions and collaboration have been impacted by virtual communication
- How his investment philosophy is tied to empathy and community
- The story of the least successful investment he’s ever made
Among a variety of other topics.
This episode is sponsored by Zoho.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download